Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here She Comes!

I think we may have a future uneven parallel bar queen... she pulled herself up to the top of this tv tray, then tried to do a pullup--- she is strong for 8 months I'm telling you!

She can be found crawling from room to room now. I cherished that moment with Luke when he came crawling around the corner with that sweet face to tell me he found me :) Now Sweeters is doing the same!

Here she is wanting to be in the middle of bath time, checking to see what is going on. She also pulled herself up on the toilet- uggh. Good thing I wash it frequently!!

Watch out, here she comes!

*** And I'll draw the winner of the Valentine Giveaway later... worked the last two nights and it kicked my butt. Sorry I'm late!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

so, so sweet, les! you better look out, sister!