Thursday, January 1, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

Happy New Year Everyone! We went to bed early. I don't think I've seen the ball drop in a few years... maybe next year :)

Here's to a new year! I am glad 2008 is over. Hard year. With Wayne getting laid off, and the real estate market diving- everything seems up in the air. Get's stressful. I miss my tropical vacations; Palmilla , Villa Caletas please return to me. So my goal is to take it one day at a time. Be thankful for my many blessings. And pray for the best! Does that sound depressing?

January is bringing some big changes for us. Luke is coming out of school. I will be staying home more during the day, and starting a nursing assistant position at the hospital 3 nights a week. "Nights"? You say! Yes nights. I am giving it a try... if it doesn't work I can try something else. Wayne will be working hard on selling. In the meantime we will be working a few residential sales. So if you know anyone in the Virginia Beach area that needs to buy/sell... HELP a sister out!!!

I am going to reflect today on some goals for the year... would love to hear yours!

No comments: