Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Photo Challenge

Here is my "May" photo for Britt's Challenge... which this is may 2007 when Luke was not quite 2... while we were on a visit to see my fam in Michigan!


Wearing his blue crocs from his first trip to Disney World, with the jibbits of nemo and stitch! I took this pic b/c there are some infamous shots of me at the same age sticking my face into my grandmas flowers :)
He still had no hair (poor Sophia is likely to follow in these footsteps, poor sweeters). Jess gave him his first haircut on that trip, here is a picture of that for reminiscing fun since I didn't blog back then...
(can you imagine NO blogging ?!?)

Wasn't he the cutest little guy??



3 comments:

Shasta said...

Aww, such a cute little guy you have there!!

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

He is a cutie!

Tim said...

Those pics are just PRICELESS!!
Came here by way of Lori at Simple Shutter, but has seen your proile pic many times before. I actually had thought you might have followed our blog at one time but wasnt sure. Anyway, I love your blog and hope that you will plan on stopping in and visiting us just as we plan to do with you. Feel free to follow along, you are more than welcome.

God Bless you Les.