Friday, December 26, 2008

Out-Takes

I never got a picture of sister in her Christmas dress, nor put together a christmas card photo... so I dressed the kids up this morning and made an attempt to get a cute shot. And of course it was harder than I thought it would be!...

But I had no AA batteries- no where- in the house. Darn... ok, I will use my iPhone. Which takes great pictures in light, but you can't be moving or they are blurry. I thought Luke could hold sister in his lap since she is a little bigger now...

It went kind of like this: Luke, ok, sit in the chair. No! Sit still. Ok now put your hands around sister's tummy (he is laughing and won't sit still). Careful now! We don't want sister falling off the chair! ... Now he starts LICKING sister (see below)


And sister thinks that is totally funny :)
No Luke! Stop licking sister! Let's get a good shot, and then mommy will give you candy! "Oooooohhhh, where's my candy?" Not until you get your picture. Say cheese! "cheeeeeese"...





Taking pictures and looking cute is such a hard job!

1 comment:

Billie said...

sister looks great! girls are made to take pictures. boys are made to make it difficult. hee hee love you.

thollog