1. Peel your fruit or vegetable... I am starting with pears, bananas, and sweet potatoes. You only need 2 or 3 depending on size to make quite a bit.
2. Cut up the fruit or veggie into smaller pieces and put in your steamer:
3. Steam for 11 minutes or so
4. Put the steamed stuff in my Magic Bullet (or food processor- I just don't have one). Now before blending you can add a half ounce of breastmilk, formula milk, or a little flax oil Mckmama style.
5. Pour into ice cube trays.
6. Pop out the cubes and put into freezer bags for storage. Just thaw what you need to feed your baby!
It is fresh and organic and so good for baby. I had been buying the organic gerber, but the shelf life on that stuff can be ten months old! And quite expensive. Do you all do this too??
I can't believe it, but I also ordered an all in one diaper from Three Monkeys on ebay. They are similar to Bum Genious which everyone seems to say is the best one; but 1/2 the price. And lots of cute fabrics too. We will see how it works.