Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Loves the Kitchen...

Ever since he was a little guy, Luke has loved being in the kitchen. Especially sitting on the countertop. Aunt Sharay labeled him early as "nosey"... he has to be in the middle of what's going on. No self play for this one :) He will watch me cook and makes messes of what I'm doing. Sometimes it drives me crazy- but it is also endearing. He likes to use his tools to "fix it" and loves that funny orange hat.





Got into my cabbage then made a hat out of it :)

Awwww... I almost forgot he was this little

2 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Such a cutie! I love the cabbage hat...very fun! You already know this, but these days will be gone before you know it. I miss those sweet days with my girls when they were little:( Let's go have coffee sometime.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, especially the cabbage one. It reminds me of when I was little. My Dad has always had so many nicknames for me and one of those was Cabbage Head. I don't know why he called me that but it was said with affection. Now you have your own little Cabbage Head. He is TOO cute!! Linda