Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had a nice Christmas Day. Wayne and I heard Luke playing around on his bed with his tools.. so we snuck in and said "Merry Christmas Luke" and he looked surprised to see us in there. I made a run to the store that morning (yes, Farm Fresh and Food Lion were open- those poor workers) to get ingredients for Chipped Beef on Toast. Have you ever ate it? I was introduced to it by the Crosby's... butter, flour, and milk make a cream and then you add Beef and serve over white bread (the only time I eat white bread :) It is soooo yummy. Then we had Nanny and PawPaw over to watch Luke open his presents. The biggest hit was his "Scoop" from Bob the Builder. It has a remote control to make a both spin and go forward. Luke got the hang of it pretty quickly! My christmas present didn't go under the tree... I got to spend a week in Islamorada with my family-- post to come!






The second part of our Christmas was at Sharay and David's house. But I forgot my camera :( So no pictures there. We all buy the kids a present then the adults exchange names. I received a gift card to this great boutique maternity store near Hilltop called Now Showing. What a great name, huh? I used it after Christmas and lucked out b/c they had two racks 50-70% off !!! All you pregos can check out their website at http://www.nowshowingmaternity.com/. They have some great brands on their website, my fav is momzee.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie! Luke is so precious and I love the pictures. I won't mind so much if you take me to Islamorada with you. :) I LOVE it there. It's so beautiful and peaceful. By the way, I know that you are in real estate. Do you do property management as well? Hope to hear from you soon and have a blast in Florida. Love, Linda

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. We must get together soon. I miss seeing you and "baby Luke" as Benjamin calls him. I guess he won't be the BABY for long. Congratulations! When are you due? Cannot wait to hear from you.

Love you!
Erica