Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Love... Cinda B

Moooove over Vera Bradley... hello Cinda B ! I fell in love with this classy stylish line of weekend travel bags created by designer Cinda Boomershine at a shopping visit to the Urban Cottage in the Outer Banks. And fall in love I did! I dreampt for 4 weeks until my big closing til I could by my lovely WEEKENDER bag: this mid-sized duffel holds everything you need for a couple of nights away from home sweet home.

In the Bella Fiore Raspberry- Oooo I just Love using it. So I then bought my sis Jess for her birthday the Flat Iron Cover- so great. And the list goes on and on... The handbags are awesome too. So check it out and tell me what you think!!


1 comment:

jane said...

love it!! those bags are super cute.i like the brown ones myself :)