Thursday, June 11, 2009

She is ONE!

Well my little baby turned 1 June 5th! I can hardly believe the year went so fast. It was a rough start with crying all the time for the first few months- but once that was over we had such a sweet baby!

Sophia you light up me and your Poppy's lives!

You loved to be carried around so you can see everything that is going on. Now that you are walking, though, you are starting to explore your surroundings. Your doctor called you "adventurous" which I would say is an accurate description. You like it when poppy throws you in the air, and when you went under water for the first time you came up with a funny look on your face but didn't cry. You are tough from all that crying Aunt Sharay says. Brother tackles you and pins you down- and I wouldn't even know b/c you don't let out a peep... you get him right back! You like to go to most people, and have a way of making them smile and feel happy. You have a warm personality which I hope stays true- what a wonderful characteristic to have.
You are very friendly and for example at the pool- walk around the entire time going up to families to smile and say hello, and see what they have to eat :) Everyone loves your friendliness. You know what you want and yell at momma until I figure it out- a drink, a cracker that you see, hungry. You can be a stinker too- and like to throw my papers off my desk and take the paper out of the printer- ahhh! You also unroll the toilet paper when I am not watching.

You are so much fun and I am so glad you are just the way you are!

Enjoy some Pics:



Getting ready to go for the frosting! You didn't notice the ten people looking at you until we started singing happy birthday... at which time you perked right up and were full of smiles :)








Love you Sweet Pea!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww looks like a great party! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun?! :)

abbey said...

Ahh she's so cute! happy birthday Sophia!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sweet baby girl. You do indeed make everyone smile! Cannot wait to celebrate with you this week!