Sunday, May 18, 2008

That time of year...

This time of year especially I love where we live. Our house sticks out kind of on a point into the Elizabeth River. There are lots of birds and animals to see, racoons too- they have actually figured out how to open the large trash cans outside to help themselves to some snacks every night :) I went out last monday and bought some nice flowers to plant in my planters. I also found some great hanging baskets for $12 each... my fav is this big one I put to enjoy by my kitchen window. I love having flowers all around.








Oh- and here is the latest belly picture. A huge basketball again :) Due three weeks from today!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

You are adorable! Your flowers look so pretty. I enjoy having flowers all around as well. Hope hope you are still feeling great! See you soon... hopefully with a new baby :)

anne said...

Look at you, all belly! I get big all over...so not cute.
Thanks for checking my blog out and you imput on the "rash" I think that I finally beat it! I think it was allergy related...and who knows what to. My Dr. told me I could take Claritin and that seems to work.
Your little guy is so adorable. Can't wait to "meet" your new little one!! So sooN!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. You are all belly! So jealous! When I'm pregnant, I get round all over...