Monday, May 18, 2009

Crock Pottin' it

I really am not a great cook at all. I love eating fine food out- but awesome meals at home will never be my forte. I've come to grips. I had high aspirations when I first got married, trying to make yummy fish recipes and such- and some did turn out great. But I was forcing it- haha. You either got it or you don't. And I have never LOVED food like some. Cereal or some noodles and cheese would be fine for me. Oh but I have a husband, poor husband.... :) So I continue to try.



So I got a nice crock from Target a few weeks ago so I could make Judy's recommended Slow-Cooker Spicy Country Ribs... and wow, wow were they good! Especially with these homemade Sweet Potato Biscuits. Try them both out with cole slaw, girls, and it will be a home run!

And speaking of all things crock pot, stop by Stephanie's blog: A year of Crockpotting
This girl cooked in a crock pot EVERYDAY in 2008 (Yes you read that right!). I picked her Brown Sugar Chicken and Mongolian Beef to make this week. I'll let ya know how they turn out!

No comments: