Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Pictures! (better late than never!)

We had a great family time in the bahamas!! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to (ahh), but wanted to share our fun times. I think we'll have to make this a tradition! We had a fabulous time...
Beach Goin
Pool Goin
Party goin!
We took our beloved sitter Katie so Wayne and I could have some together time without the "wild indians" as he calls them :) She is so wonderful and really loves our kids. Although once sister figured out that we left her with Katie every night to go to dinner... she would say "no Katie" haha
Love my beach babies!


Here is sissy with painted toes- everyone loved it!!

Poppy's Girl :)
Luke played in the different pools and showed off his new swimming skills thanks to his swim coach Ms. Alyssa! Several parents commented about how comfortable he was in the water= wild! He also got to hang in the cool Kids Club and play and do arts and crafts.

The last two days we stayed off paradise/atlantis at the Compass Point. We had little huts right on the ocean. Loved it here.







Tata for now! The title of my blog is so true... Fast Days, Relaxing Holidays!

No comments: