Monday, April 12, 2010

Up out of the hole

The last couple of weeks I have felt like I am coming out of a hole ... almost 1/2 way through nursing school (hoorah); and I got a job transfer to the heart hospital and I am doing two evening or morning shifts instead of nights! And maybe it is that that has me feeling more peppy. A little pep in my step! I actually enjoy the job, instead of dreading both the job and the staying up all hours of the night. It really had me grumpy much of the time. And I probably wouldn't of transferred had I just not gotten fed up one night and found that job online!

God is near and he is taking care. Luke is set up for kindergarten, Wayne's work should be fruitful-- Thank you Lord. I have 2 real estate transactions for may/june... And I have been able to be at church regularly since no nightshifts and really have enjoyed worship - again the nearness of the Lord!

The Up and Up is so much better than the pit